[Kernel-meetup] Blog posts and slides for past meetups

Gaurav Kamathe kamathe.gaurav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 05:05:18 PDT 2017

Hi Nitin,

     Excellent write up, thank you for taking time out and writing it in
such detail.
     Liked how you showed the function call flow and checking arguments via
disassembly.
     What other scenarios/commands would  manually generate a vmcore that
run into different code paths for study purpose ?
     I am only aware of sysrq-trigger. Thanks.

Regards
Gaurav