[Kernel-meetup] 101 workshops (was Re: Added new topic)

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Thu Apr 13 10:59:21 PDT 2017

On Thursday 13 April 2017 10:23 PM, Amit Kucheria wrote:
> I support this with a caveat - the presenter should make the material
> available through a permissive license (which might be the case most
> of the time since they're allowing you to record/live stream it). In
> _some_ cases, we might get people who're into the training business
> themselves and they might not want to share the materials. We don't
> want to discount this possibility.

The workshops will probably not be recorded for now (not enough returns
to justify good recording equipment), but we can definitely have the
material made available through an open license.  FWIW, we can continue
streaming the meetups (as long as members don't object - next time I'll
explicitly ask for permission before I do) so the first run of every
such 101 session will end up being recorded.

Siddhesh