[Kernel-meetup] Kernel meetup summary [28th Jan 2017]

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Mon Feb 6 23:06:20 PST 2017

Hi,

The reserved-bit blog entry about the meetup went up yesterday.  If
anybody else has written a blog entry about it, we would love to have
those entries mentioned in the reserved-bit blog as well.

It would be nice to have another meetup this month.  How about 25th or
26th Feb?

The one session Jitendra mentioned he wanted (and was willing to do) was
a beginner guide to submitting their first patch to the kernel.  A few
college students from PICT were very interested in joining, so I think
they would benefit from this too.

I can talk people through discussions we had over the years to add
multiarch support for ARM in the kernel and glibc, which should give an
idea of some of the ways in which glibc and the kernel interact.

Does anybody else have other ideas?

Siddhesh

PS: For those who haven't done it yet, please join the kernel-meetup
mailing list: