[Kernel-meetup] Pune kernel meetup for February

Harpreet Singh hpsingh1992 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 00:22:52 PST 2017

I can join meetup on any of  two dates I.e. 25 and 26th Feb and no constraints in timings.Regarding Topic, I will update max by end of this weekend.
-Harpreet

 On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Amit Shah<amit at kernel.org> wrote:  (updated subject)

On (Mon) 13 Feb 2017 [23:35:07], Pankaj Gupta wrote:

> > > I might be able to make it on the 26th but expect to be very
> > > jet-lagged. The meetup would be my attempt to stay awake that day.
> >
> > Ugh, sorry, I just noticed that the makerspace is busy on that day.
> > Would anybody else be able to host this month's meetup on 26th?  Pankaj,
> > is there a meeting room free in Red Hat?
>
> There will be many as its Sunday :)
> Lets finalize the agenda and do voting to check the availability.

Agreed, a vote is good for maximum participation.

For now, since it's a small group, people can just voice their
preference as replies: what date works for them, and what time.

So let's have the votes:

25th Feb

26th Feb

Morning time (11 - 1)

Afternoon (3 - 5)

I believe Pankaj has already volunteered to do a talk (on memory
management?), plus Jeetendra is going to talk about submitting patches
upstream?

        Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/