[Kernel-meetup] Pune kernel meetup for February

Pankaj Gupta pagupta at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 21:00:29 PST 2017

Hello guys,

Thanks for the confirmation. Looks like 26th is the date which suits us.
Still don't know number/type of audience join.

Rough agenda would be: please share your thoughts?

* Submitting first patch upstream - Jeetendra

* Basics of kernel memory management - Pankaj

* Walkthrough of some recent bug fix in kernel land or recent upstream patch - anyone? or pankaj can talk?

* KVM with Realtime Kernel configurations, background, use case etc?

* Any other topic?

Thanks,
Pankaj