[Kernel-meetup] Kernel meetup summary [28th Jan 2017]

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Tue Jan 31 03:56:43 PST 2017

On Tuesday 31 January 2017 01:32 PM, Pankaj Gupta wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Thanks for attending this very first Kernel meet-up. We all had good interactions and productive discussions.
> Below is the high level summary of things happened.

Thanks for writing this up.  I've just replied to see if the archiving
is working now - I had forgotten that mailman does not archive by
default.  Also Pankaj's email hit the moderator wall for some reason
without me setting moderation on, so if someone could reply, I'll know
if that is a one-time thing or another glitch in my configuration.

Siddhesh