[Kernel-meetup] August Kernel meetup - 19th 11:00-13:00

Pankaj Gupta pagupta at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 00:32:05 PDT 2017

Hello Siddhesh,

> Hi,
>
> The final option seems to clearly be 19th August 11:00 AM, so that's
> when we will all meet.

Thanks for the update.

> Also Sandeep updated me yesterday that he won't be able to make the
> August meetup, so the agenda is now open.  Of course if there are no
> takers then I can ramble about some part of the OS :)

Can we have some session on toolchain side? something with gcc/g++ etc.
In college time we had compilers subject (lex/yacc and related things).

AFAIK mostly language interpreters use these techniques to interpret
language grammer(syntax/semantec analysis)...just curious to know how
gcc deals with all this and steps after that. Any code examples?

I am just trying to remember my rusty knowledge on the subject but could
be interesting? Never mind if you feel its out of scope of this meetup
or can be taken in future?