[Kernel-meetup] Kernel meetup Pune - June 2017

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Sun Jun 4 22:49:03 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have created a poll to decide on the date for the kernel meetup this
month here:

http://doodle.com/poll/izvzx9eqpbhfyncv

Like last month, please select the date and time most suitable to you
during the month.  I will close the poll on Saturday midnight IST and
set the most suitable date for everyone on list on the meetup.

Suchakra, can you please vote with your availability as well?  That will
be the filter since your availability for the session is important :)

This meetup will be in the evening and I have proposed that it be hosted
at reserved-bit.  If anyone else on the list would like to host the
meetup instead then please let the list know.

As always, there is also a wiki page for the meetup:

https://ideas.reserved-bit.com/w/Kernel_Meetup_June_-_2017

Siddhesh