[Kernel-meetup] Poll for November meetup dates

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Tue Nov 7 04:27:38 PST 2017

On Tuesday 07 November 2017 05:51 PM, Pankaj Gupta wrote:
> Below is the poll for the November meet-up dates:
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/e6wyipprx8y5cs9m
>
> Agenda is open, please volunteer for topics.

We came up with a couple of topics and volunteers at the last meeting.
I had volunteered to talk about math functions in glibc and their
implementation; I didn't do that in the last meetup since there were so
few people.

IIRC Amit Kucheria and Chaitanya volunteered with topics as well, but I
can't remember what they were.

Siddhesh