[Kernel-meetup] Proposing a Linux Kernel BoF in Devconf.in

Vaishali Thakkar vthakkar at vaishalithakkar.in
Mon Apr 9 11:23:41 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

As you might know, Devconf.in [1] will be happening in Bangalore
during August 4-5, 2018. As we have at least 2 sort of active kernel
meetups in India [Bangalore and Pune, I hope I'm not missing any other
groups], I was thinking that it would be good to propose Linux Kernel
community meetup/BoF in a conference. Although I wanted to discuss
about the agenda before proposing it.

To make it more productive, I was wondering if we can have 4-5 hours
of BoF with different talks/sessions [~30 mins]? I am pretty sure we
can coordinate regarding this with the conference organizers and
people at Christ university as well.

Would love to know what others think about this. Also, if there are
any other ideas we can discuss that as well.

Feel free to add your comments/suggestions/thoughts in this thread.

Thank you!

[1] https://devconf.info/in