[Kernel-meetup] [POLL] December kernel meetup

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Mon Dec 3 03:48:24 PST 2018

Hello folks,

Now that I've become slightly free from all the madness, there's a bit
of news: reserved-bit has now shifted to Destination Center, Magarpatta
City.  We're in Office #20 on the 5th floor in B-wing.

It would be great to host the December meetup in this new space to
introduce y'all to it.  However if anybody else wants to play host just
let me know and we can work that out too.

Now to the main point: any agenda topics for the December meetup?  I've
got a poll going in the meantime for availability of people for the meetup:

https://doodle.com/poll/k65yeiqwtbnkk2cn

See y'all soon!

Siddhesh