[Kernel-meetup] [POLL] December kernel meetup

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Tue Dec 4 01:21:21 PST 2018

On 04/12/18 1:30 PM, Amit Kucheria wrote:
> It would also help to know how many people can be accomodated. I
> assume you're planning for the 16th?

It's a pretty clear winner so I've selected it.  I'll make an announcement.

> As for topics, here are a few that are of interest to me.
>
> 1. Manufacturing in India (supply chain for CPUs, memory, etc., costs
> for doing low volume prototypes, local prototyping facilities -
> 3dprinters, board design, manufacturing, laser cutters, etc.). Any
> volunteers?
> 2. Fuzzing and static analysis

Sameeran Joshi is a regular at our meetups and he and his friend were
doing some interesting work om csmith.  Sameeran, would you like to talk
about that?  I can give an overview of the sanitizers, something that's
been pending forever in our wishlist.

Siddhesh