[Kernel-meetup] January Kernel meetup - 7th Jan 2018

Amit Kucheria amit.kucheria at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:48:33 PST 2018

Here is a link to the github project[1] that is trying to document
linux internals. Think of it as a living book on Linux internals
instead of those that get obsoleted before they are published. :-)

This should really simplify the assignment to print "Hello World"
before any other kernel message. Submissions should be a patch to the
kernel.

[1] https://github.com/0xAX/linux-insides/tree/master/Booting