[Kernel-meetup] February kernel meetup - hosting and agenda

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Tue Jan 9 01:49:05 PST 2018

Hi,

At the outset let me confirm that the reserved-bit venue is always open
for the kernel meetup.  However we have had discussions on and off in
the past about doing meetups elsewhere so that people living at the
other end of the city have an easier time once in a while.

Would anyone be able to arrange for a venue some time next month?  If
not, we could always just do it at reserved-bit.

The agenda for next month is also open so please feel free to suggest
topics.

Siddhesh