[Kernel-meetup] [Kern Meetup Blr] Re: Proposing a Linux Kernel BoF in Devconf.in

Pankaj Gupta pagupta at redhat.com
Sun Jul 15 09:53:05 PDT 2018

Hi,

Not sure if there are still slots available. I want to propose discussion on
any of the below topics based on interest:

 - 'fake DAX' flushing interface, covers:
    - NVDIMM(Non-volatile DIMM) & DAX
    - Bits on Memory hotplug infrastructure.
    - KVM

- Realtime KVM, covers
    - RT kernel
    - Configurations for KVM.

In addition to above topics, I can talk about current work(upstream) going on in
reducing KVM guest memory footprint. Also, interested in discussions on latest
upstream work on any subtopic among following topics:

- Memory
- Locking
- Scheduler
- Also, interested to know about any cool problem if any one is trying to solve :-)

Thanks,
Pankaj