[Kernel-meetup] June Kernel meetup

Anuj Deshpande anujdeshpande92 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:47:24 PDT 2018

Hi All

At Espressif, we had a meetup on the FreeRTOS kernel on 26th - link here
<https://www.meetup.com/Internet-Of-Things-Pune-IoTPune/events/249858682/>.
We are going to have a part 2 of the meetup in June, where we'll have a
quick recap of what we covered in the first meetup, and cover the remaining
topics (synchronisation, memory management/heaps, timers, and cloud
libraries that are new to FreeRTOS).

We are having the part 2 of the FreeRTOS meetup on 9th of June - meetup
link here
<https://www.meetup.com/Internet-Of-Things-Pune-IoTPune/events/251196679/>