[Kernel-meetup] Poll: June meetup

Sachin D Ghadi sachindg1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 01:25:16 PDT 2019

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:01 PM Siddhesh Poyarekar
<sid at reserved-bit.com> wrote:

> On 10/06/19 6:25 PM, Sachin D Ghadi wrote:
> > Let's keep reserve bit as venue this time.
> > I can consider for next Meetup as option.
>
> Sounds good, please let me or this list know when the July meetup date
> is finalized.

Lets fix it on 20 July 11AM Open-silicon office(Saturday if its OK with you)
Do we need to have poll?
We can post on both the groups.
I will confirm more specific RISCV related topic. Mostly it will be
RISCV architecture and may be I can cover existing Kernel ARCH
overview.