[Kernel-meetup] Meet-up May 2019

Anand Moon moon.linux at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 20:35:10 PDT 2019

    On Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 11:43:09 AM GMT+5:30, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:

 at bottom :-

On 08/05/2019, Anand Moon <moon.linux at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Hi All,
> Ok Thanks for this opportunity.I will try cover up some kernel feature for
> this Meetup.
> Best Regards-Anand

Hi all,

Anand, one suggestion if I may . I would suggest you do include
versioning of ARM architecture along with the SBC/SBC's that you might
be sharing about.
Hi Shirish,
I not that experience in ARM SoC arch but I have tested various SbC
This talks I want to share is base on some concept that I have fixedand got accepted in Mainline.
ARM internals and big topic to cover since all SBC have different SoC internal architecture implementation on how to it should be implemented.
We can try to discuss about this in the future with specific example.

Best Regards-Anand