[Makers] [Survey][OT] Women in hackathons

Nisha Poyarekar nisha at reserved-bit.com
Fri Dec 22 00:40:22 PST 2017

Hello Ladies,

It is no secret that women are underrepresented in the technology industry. Through this brief anonymous survey we at reserved-bit <https://reserved-bit.com/> seek information about the challenges that women face and the experience with hackathons / developer sprints as organised in India.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C8P2MLR <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C8P2MLR>

A lot needs to be done to ensure a diverse and fair work environment and with the results to this survey we intend to begin to make concerted efforts in fixing the gender imbalance in our events.

If you know a woman in technology, please pass this on.

Every woman is important & every reply is valuable.

Regards,

Nisha
Proprietor @reserved-bit