[Makers] [Workshop] Learn and build a drone

Nisha Poyarekar nisha at reserved-bit.com
Sun Feb 26 01:21:08 PST 2017

Hello Makers,

Makerville is organising a day long workshop along with reserved-bit to build your very own multi-copter and learn how to fly it ! We’ll be using Drona Aviation’s Pluto platform.

We will spend the day building the Pluto nano drone, understanding it’s different components and learning how to fly it.

At the end of the workshop, everyone can take home their kit (for an additional ₹5000) as well as ideas for what to build next !

Age Group 9 years and above.

To register: http://imojo.in/8nlshg

Contact interactive at makerville.io or nisha at reserved-bit.com
Rituparna +91 86980 01375, Anuj +91 94223 14960, reserved-bit 020-6727 1050

Regards,
Nisha