[Kernel-meetup] 101 workshops (was Re: Added new topic)

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Thu Apr 13 10:53:13 PDT 2017

On Thursday 13 April 2017 11:05 PM, Nitin Bansal wrote:
> However I do have an objection over the recording and have a request
> about the same, can that youtube video be pulled, edited to cut the
> portion of my session and then re-uploaded? I am willing to do more
> sessions like that but I am sorry, recording is not my thing. Instead
> of recording, I am ready to prepare and share a detailed write-up
> along with a terminal recording, which I think audience will find more
> interesting.

Ah, you should have objected when I started the live stream because I am
pretty sure I stated that I was going to do that :)  Anyway, I have
clipped out your session (it will take some time for the request to be
processed, so you'll continue to see the older version for a while), so
please send in the write-up you promised :)

Everyone else, for future meetups if you do not want to be recorded or
broadcast, please let me know in advance so that I can pause streaming
for the duration of your talk.

Siddhesh