[Kernel-meetup] Meetup date for the month of May

Amit Kucheria amit.kucheria at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 22:40:10 PDT 2017

BTW, Siddhesh, I've used Doodle before to find a common timeslot for a
disparate group of people. It's nifty.

I've set up a link for May[1] with my preferences for dates. Anybody
with this link can go ahead and add their name and check off the dates
that work for them. You could even add it to the meetup page.

[1] http://doodle.com/poll/74q7fz9dxxz64k8e