[Kernel-meetup] Meetup date for the month of May

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Mon Apr 17 23:12:03 PDT 2017

On Tuesday 18 April 2017 11:10 AM, Amit Kucheria wrote:
> BTW, Siddhesh, I've used Doodle before to find a common timeslot for a
> disparate group of people. It's nifty.
>
> I've set up a link for May[1] with my preferences for dates. Anybody
> with this link can go ahead and add their name and check off the dates
> that work for them. You could even add it to the meetup page.
>
> [1] http://doodle.com/poll/74q7fz9dxxz64k8e

Nice, I've added my preferences, which is pretty much every available
date :)

I have added the Doodle link on the meetup.com page too.  I'll set the
date this weekend, so I have mentioned that polling will close on 22nd
April midnight.  That should allow enough time for other meetups to
schedule themselves around us (PyLadies for example).

Thanks,
Siddhesh