[Kernel-meetup] Kernel-meetup blog

Pankaj Gupta pagupta at redhat.com
Sat Apr 22 22:37:46 PDT 2017

Hello,

> Hi,
>
> Shall we create Kernel-meetup official blog, to update by some
> maintainer after each meetup.

This is a good proposal. Actually, we are writing blogs on individual basis:

It depends on various factors:

* Availability of volunteers who are interested in covering the meet-up on regular basis
  and at the same time understand it at a good level.

* Not always single guy would be doing this. As we grow we will have more regular
  members and we can think/form a small team( > 1) for maintaining official blog.

* Right now Siddhesh++ is putting alot of efforts in organizing meet-ups and scheduling
  Thanks to him & Reserved-bit for providing place.

* As we will have more volunteers/contributors we can share various responsibilities.

Thanks,
Pankaj