[Kernel-meetup] Kernel-meetup blog

Pankaj Gupta pagupta at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 23:34:31 PDT 2017

Hi,

> Hello,
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Shall we create Kernel-meetup official blog, to update by some
> > maintainer after each meetup.
>
> This is a good proposal. Actually, we are writing blogs on individual basis:
>
> It depends on various factors:
>
> * Availability of volunteers who are interested in covering the meet-up on
> regular basis
>   and at the same time understand it at a good level.
>
> * Not always single guy would be doing this. As we grow we will have more
> regular
>   members and we can think/form a small team( > 1) for maintaining official
>   blog.
>
> * Right now Siddhesh++ is putting alot of efforts in organizing meet-ups and
> scheduling
>   Thanks to him & Reserved-bit for providing place.
>
> * As we will have more volunteers/contributors we can share various
> responsibilities.

I can take responsibility of creating a official blog of "Pune kernel meetup"
and update with the meeting minutes after each meet-up.

I will start with first official blog for the month of(April still pending) meetup minutes/discussions
this week/weekend and update the list.

Let me know if any body has any comments/suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Pankaj