[Kernel-meetup] Saturday meetup agenda

Pankaj Gupta pagupta at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 02:43:45 PDT 2017

Thanks Siddhesh for sharing the agenda...

> Hi,
>
> Pankaj suggested doing a session on compilers and toolchains.  I don't
> have anything prepared, but I can do an AMA type thing where I can give
> some kind of introduction to gcc internals and then y'all can ask questions.

This is good... We should have such discussions more often to lift any pressure
for formal presentation. We just need pointers to start conversation...

> Girish Joshi wanted to talk about a kernel module he and his friend had
> written in the past but he said he wasn't ready yet, so that might be
> another thing to talk about in future.

Sure! Even a small discussion is welcome. Even sharing of small implementation of
idea, implementation and/or blocker. It can help to move forward and help
others to learn.