[Kernel-meetup] Pune kernel meetup for February - meeting minutes

Pankaj Gupta pagupta at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 21:07:06 PST 2017

> Hello,
> It was a very interesting meetup, I would recommend some topics that I find
> interesting ( which others might not :P) :

> 1. Code walk of xfs
> 2. Vulkan APIs
> 3. VFIO hardware pass-through of pci devices

I can help with this.

> 4. Some small project that we all could work on, on personal level and share
> knowledge.

Sure!

> PS. I'm not good at any of these topics, but I want to learn more. I tried
> passing the control of my gpu to Vm, but I only have one gpu.

you interested in passing your gpu to guest ? which company gpu is it?
I have in general idea about vfio and device pass-through. Recently I tried DPDK NIC's
with that and measured Network performance. I haven't tried the gpu yet. But would be interesting
to try and see.

Thanks,
Pankaj