[Kernel-meetup] Pune kernel meetup for February - meeting minutes

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Tue Feb 28 00:56:46 PST 2017

On Monday 27 February 2017 10:11 PM, Pankaj Gupta wrote:
> Some of the my topics of interests are for future meet-ups on which i want to talk are:
>
> * "Code walk through of any one topic of MM". Also I am interested to discuss about kVM MM internals.
> * "Code walk through of any one topic of RT Kernel" or in general.
> * "Overview of some of the kernel synchronization techniques or code overview of atleast one :-)"

As discussed, I have now created a wiki page for the meetup topic proposals:

https://ideas.reserved-bit.com/w/Kernel_Meetup_Topic_Proposals_-_2017

There is a wish list section where people can add topics they are
interested in having covered and sections of each month's meetup

There is also a 'KernelMeetup' category on the wiki page so that if
you're interested in adding documentation or notes, please feel free to
add them.  You will need to sign up to the wiki to be able to edit it.

Siddhesh