[Kernel-meetup] Meetup schedule for March

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Tue Feb 28 22:59:55 PST 2017

On Wednesday 01 March 2017 12:06 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a wiki page for the March meetup with the discussion
> topics we agreed on in the previous meetup:
>
> https://ideas.reserved-bit.com/w/Kernel_Meetup_March_-_2017
>
> As discussed in the last meetup, lets meet in the last weekend of March,
> i.e. 25th or 26th.  Please respond with your preference for date as well
> as time (tentative 'first half'/'second half' responses are OK).
>
> My preference is 25th first half.

I forgot to add that if anybody is interested in hosting a kernel meetup
in future then please feel free to let the list know in advance, at
least by the previous meetup.  I personally don't mind making
reserved-bit available for every meetup, but I can understand if someone
else wants to be hosts :)

Siddhesh