[Kernel-meetup] Meetup schedule for March

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Tue Feb 28 22:36:40 PST 2017

Hi,

I have created a wiki page for the March meetup with the discussion
topics we agreed on in the previous meetup:

https://ideas.reserved-bit.com/w/Kernel_Meetup_March_-_2017

As discussed in the last meetup, lets meet in the last weekend of March,
i.e. 25th or 26th.  Please respond with your preference for date as well
as time (tentative 'first half'/'second half' responses are OK).

My preference is 25th first half.

Pankaj, can you please also create a wiki page like this for the
February meetup and also add your minutes notes (or link to the email
from the list) there?

I haven't enabled file uploads on the wiki, so y'all won't be able to
upload your slides yet.  I'm a bit paranoid about doing that in a hurry,
so I'll hopefully get around to doing it on Friday night and then let
the list know.

Thanks,
Siddhesh