[Kernel-meetup] [Kern Meetup Blr] Proposing AOSP BoF at Devconf.in

Amit Pundir pundiramit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 23:59:54 PDT 2018

Hi Team,

Based on the really good response I have got so far, I'm going to
propose a BoF room for 20+ participants for Saturday 4th Aug. For the
time slot, I want to limit it to 3 hours if people agree to it. ? We
can try to extend it or continue next day if we get good response and
of course if organisers agree to it :)

Following is the list of tentative AOSP topics which are of general
interest. Please add a new topic in the list if I missed out any.
Since I know few people in this email list who have already worked on
those topics, and might be able to help answer general queries, so I
took the liberty of adding their names against that topic. Feel free
to ignore it, if I tagged you wrong. Also please feel free to add your
name against a topic, if you like to help lead discussion around that
topic.

* Tracking AOSP upstream development - Amit, Vishal, ..
* Android Common Kernels - Amit, ..
* Project Treble - Vishal, ..
* AOSP TV - Khasim, ..
* AOSP on containers - Khasim, ..
* Multimedia Stack
  - Graphics (drm/hwcomposer, vulkan) - Sumit, ..
  - Audio (alsa) - ?
  - Camera (v4l) - ?
* EAS - Amit K, ..
* Custom ROM development - Harsh, Parth, Arnav, ..
  - Sub-topics (if any?)
* Android Automotive (car) - ?
* Development devices, Sensor hubs - Amit K, Vishal, ..
* QA/CI - Vishal, Arnav, ..
* Connectivity (WiFi/BT/NFC) - Gautam, ..
* USB Accessories - ?
* TEE (OP-TEE integration?) - ?
* VR -?
* Embedded AOSP - ?