[Kernel-meetup] [Kern Meetup Blr] Proposing AOSP BoF at Devconf.in

Vaishali Thakkar vthakkar1994 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:49:50 PDT 2018

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:24 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar
<sid at reserved-bit.com> wrote:
> On 04/17/2018 01:43 AM, Vaishali Thakkar wrote:
>>
>> I would love it if we can have Android kernel related topics in the kernel
>> BoF.
>

> The AOSP BoF would be all of the Android ecosystem, not just the kernel,
> which is why it probably deserves a separate BoF, especially with Treble and
> related developments.

Yeah, when I mailed , there wasn't many suggestions apart from android
kernel related topics, but now I see that some people have shown an
interest in other areas of AOSP project as well. So, sure a separate BoF

--
Vaishali
http://vaishalithakkar.in/