[Kernel-meetup] [POLL] December kernel meetup

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Mon Dec 3 05:16:07 PST 2018

On 03/12/18 5:38 PM, Nik(IoT) wrote:
> We(iotiot.in <http://iotiot.in>)  can host this in BHAU institute .

That's great, please mark the doodle poll with available dates for the
venue.  Since this is an educational institute, please also confirm if
you have the necessary permissions in place to host external meetups; we
have had situations in the past where we had to relocate at the last
moment due to formalities (HoDs, principals, etc needed MoUs and
whatnot) and it caused a bit of confusion.

Once you confirm availability I'll update the details on the meetup page.

Thanks,
Siddhesh