[Kernel-meetup] [POLL] December kernel meetup

Nik(IoT) laptopsmumbai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 05:25:35 PST 2018

Hi Siddhesh,

Thanks for your email

BHAU institute is not educational. It is for startups .

https://bhau.org/

Besides I am leading the IoT COE here so no HOD or other permissions r
needed .

I will check tomorrow if venue has any paid booking  by anyone else on
these dates with admin team and if not , block it for this one .

Regards
Nik

--
Nik