[Kernel-meetup] August Kernel Meetup

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Thu Jul 12 11:53:41 PDT 2018

Sorry about the delayed response; I missed this email.

On 07/05/2018 06:37 PM, a.pavaskar wrote:
> I'd like to host the August Kernel Meetup at my college, AISSMS COE.
>
> Location : AISSMS College of Engineering, 1, RB Motilal Kennedy Rd,
> Railway Officers Colony, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
>
> (Map :
> https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/AISSMS+COE/@18.531233,73.8655677,18z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x3bc2c0f555bf965d:0x4dbf1000c873a42d!2m2!1d73.8656595!2d18.5311701?hl=en)

That would be great.  Please feel free to create a Doodle poll for the
August meetup with a list of dates; the 11:00-13:00 timings seem to work
well for everyone, so please don't change that.  If you're facing
difficulties with it then let me know and we can do that on Sunday.

Siddhesh