[Kernel-meetup] [Kern Meetup Blr] Re: Proposing a Linux Kernel BoF in Devconf.in

Vaishali Thakkar vthakkar at vaishalithakkar.in
Thu Jul 12 11:47:58 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Sorry for being bit late in updating this thread. But the good news is
Kernel BoF is
accepted. The BoF is scheduled on August 4 at 10:30am - 12:45pm. Let me know
if anyone would like to talk on or discuss about any particular kernel
related topic.

@Allen: Would you be still interested in talking about VLA usage removal effort?

@Siddhesh: If I'm not wrong, they have already allotted separate time slot for
Hardware Bugs so may be keeping it separate makes sense. But feel free to
suggest any other topics we can have discussion on in Kernel BoF.

@Prasanna: Would you be interested in talking about latest developments in
Graphics or Sound? May be Vinod have better thoughts on that.

Thanks!