[Kernel-meetup] October kernel meetup: 14th Oct 11 AM @reserved-bit

Anand Moon moon.linux at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 20:47:31 PDT 2018

 Hi Siddhesh,
Next talk I would like to share my experience in ARM/ARM64 development boards.Topic will cover basic feature of u-boot, device tree model, gpio, pinctrl etc.
Please feel to let me know what all feature you want to cover.
I want to improve on my communication skills with this talk.
Best Regards-Anand