[Kernel-meetup] October kernel meetup: 14th Oct 11 AM @reserved-bit

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Tue Oct 16 06:28:55 PDT 2018

Hi Anand,

Thanks for volunteering to speak at the next meetup.  cc Anuj since the
next meetup (as discussed) will be at Espressif in Baner on the last
saturday of November, i.e. on 24th Nov.

IIRC you had mentioned you needed a 30 min slot, so we have space for
more talks on that day.

Siddhesh

PS: Anuj, please let me know when you create the November meetup event,
I'll mirror it on the reserved-bit meetup page.