[Makers] [reserved-bit] List of events & holidays for August 2017

Nisha Poyarekar nisha at reserved-bit.com
Sun Jul 30 10:47:37 PDT 2017

Hi Makers,

Following is the list of events and workshops at the makerspace for the month of August 2017:

1. Doodler's Day Out - Introduction to a 3D Pen
A unique workshop that will give you a brief about the 3D pen and its capabilities. We will spend the 2 hours drawing in the air.
Cost: Rs.354/- (Inclusive of GST)
Tickets: https://reserved-bit.com/event/doodlers-day-out/
All material provided at space. Take your artwork home.
Age: 7+ yrs old

2. IoT meetup - August 2017
This is a free monthly meet up group for IoT enthusiasts.
Date: 12/08/2017, Saturday
Time: 11:00AM onwards
The agenda for the meetup is open, so feel free to suggest talks or demos in the comments section of following page:
https://www.meetup.com/reserved-bit/events/241902400/

3. Machine Learning meet up August 2017
With this meet up, we are keen to form a group interested in machine learning, natural language processing and more. We hope to bring together practitioners and learners on one platform.
Please submit talk ideas in the comments section with a small description for the next meet up.