[Makers] Days off at reserved-bit and future timings

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Thu Jun 22 02:42:21 PDT 2017

Hi,

After running relentlessly for the past 6 months, we will be taking a
break for 2 days next week.  As a result the space will be closed on
Monday 26th June and Tuesday 27th June.

Once we resume, the makerspace working timings will be from 9:30 AM to
7:00 PM from Monday to Friday.  One Saturday and Sunday the space will
be open for scheduled workshops.  You can come outside of these timings
and days as well, but with a prior notification.

For access to the space outside of these published timings, please
contact either me or Nisha (nisha AT reserved-bit DOT com) at least 3
hours prior on weekdays, or the previous day on weekends to allow us to
keep the space open for you.

Happy Making!

Siddhesh