[Makers] New pay-per-visit subscription plan - Tinkerer Punch Cards

Siddhesh Poyarekar sid at reserved-bit.com
Thu Jun 22 03:20:28 PDT 2017

Hi,

Based on feedback from many of you makers, we have come up with a new
subscription plan that should fit the needs of the busy maker much
better.  Instead of purchasing subscriptions for a duration and worrying
about whether you'll be able to use that time well, you can now sign up
to our Tinkerer Punch Card plan.  In this plan you get to use the space
for a specific number of days.  The card is available in denominations
of 10, 20 and 50 days and is valid for a full year from the date of
subscription.  More details here:

https://reserved-bit.com/product/tinkerer-punch-card/

As always, students get a flat 50% discount, so we hope to see many more
of you here making things!

Siddhesh