[Makers] [reserved-bit]Updated events for the month of May

Nisha Poyarekar nisha at reserved-bit.com
Wed May 3 02:02:03 PDT 2017

Hi all,

There are new events added to complete the month of May at reserved-bit:

6th May
=======
The PyLadies Pune meet up for May will happen at reserved-bit.

RSVP here:
https://www.meetup.com/PyLadies-Pune/events/239319183/

7th May
=======
After a fun (and packed) workshop on 22 April, Drona Aviation will
repeat their workshop on building and flying their Pluto drone.  Details
and tickets here:

https://www.instamojo.com/reservedbit/learn-and-build-drones-ddd04/

13th May
=======
A tentative makers meet organised by Chizel(a 3D printing marketplace) (links to be updated)

14th May
========

Pooja Yadav and I will be doing a workshop on Soldering
basics.  Details and tickets here:

https://www.instamojo.com/reservedbit/soldering-basics-workshop/

If you have attended the last soldering, you can join us an hour late
and solder a new circuit provided by the instructor:

https://www.instamojo.com/reservedbit/soldering-sundays-practise-session/

20th May
========

Shakthi Kannan will do a workshop on contributing to Open Source where
he introduces skills required to successfully contributo to Free and
Open Source Software.  Details and tickets here:

https://www.instamojo.com/reservedbit/i-want-to-do-project-tell-me-wat-to-do-the-w/

21st May
========

Rahul Poruri will be doing a scientific computing 101 using Python workshop.
We will learn about the numpy, pandas and matplotlib libraries using Jupyter Notebooks,
which are popular tools to perform and share exploratory analysis in Python.

Details and tickets here:
http://imojo.in/brloch

27th May
========

Neha, our in-house maker, will speak in a thought-provoking workshop on -
How to apply design thinking for your career and achieve the best version of you.
Who should attend:
Professionals
Budding Entrepreneurs
Start-ups

Details and tickets here:
http://imojo.in/3aro11

28th May
========

The Kernel meetup group meets again for the month of May where Amit
Kucheria will talk about the basics of Power Management and Siddhesh
will talk about malloc internals.  Details here:

https://ideas.reserved-bit.com/w/Kernel_Meetup_May_-_2017

As always, we also have membership options for people who wish to use
the space to work on their own projects or as a co-working space:

https://reserved-bit.com/membership/

See you!

Nisha