[Makers] [reserved-bit]Updated events for the month of May

Nisha Poyarekar nisha at reserved-bit.com
Mon May 8 03:50:52 PDT 2017

Hello Makers,

There is an addition to the events on the 13th of May-
	Saturday, May 13, 2017
	3:00 PM to 5:00 PM

YourStory is a leading media-tech company that has been championing startups for the past nine years. 13th of May, reserved-bit will be hosting a YourStory meet up.
Meet the key players, explore the coolest technology and projects, get up to date with rising trends and applications, and discover what wonders tomorrow’s startups are working on.
Meeting the right people is crucial, and the YourStory meetup will ensure that you are in the right place at the right time.

Who should join:

** Are you in the startup field or looking to join the startup community?
**Are you looking for like-minded, driven startup founders to network and grow your businesses together?
**Do you believe that mastery of communication and leadership skills is essential for the success of startups?

If you like YourStory or just simply hanging out with interesting people, this is the platform for you. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Please note this meetup is community driven and Free of cost.

Tentative agenda:
# Doors open and opening remarks by YourStory (about the meetup)
# Quick keynote by expert(s)
# Tea break
# Open Mic session ( 3–5 mins product/startup pitch)
# Networking

RSVP here to secure your spot:
https://goo.gl/vXZZ0H

Thanks,